Our mission is to educate, engage, and mobilize citizens of the St. Croix Valley (Western Wisconsin and Eastern Minnesota) through grassroots efforts to affect the security, economic stability, and preservation of the Constitutional republic form of government.
A Voice for the Silent Majority
Wisconsin Manufacturers and Commerce: St. Croix County Does Not Have Legal Authority to Enforce Communicable Disease Ordhttps://www.facebook.com/watch/jessklattfb/?__tn__=Finance
1. Stopped a potential illegal Syrian refugee settlement
2. Stopped an attempt to declare St. Croix County a Sanctuary County
3. Stopped an attempt to level a carbon tax in St. Croix County
4. Stopped an attempt to advance a marijuana referendum
5. Worked with local library to implement policy that would prohibit Drag Queen Story Hours
6. Stopped a potential illegal attempt to declare the City of Hudson an "Inclusive" Community
7. Stopped an attempt to enforce a Communicable Disease Ordinance that would violate Constitutional rights
8. Worked with local school district to educate them about the Establishment Clause and other equity issues
9. We were reported by an anonymous Brownshirt to the SPLC and were placed on the hate map. After filing a cease and desist, we were taken off the hate map. Why? Because we hate no one!
Sign up for our newsletter.