Our mission is to educate, engage, and mobilize citizens of the St. Croix Valley (Western Wisconsin and Eastern Minnesota) through grassroots efforts to affect the security, economic stability, and preservation of the Constitutional republic form of government.
Click here for our latest newsletter.
Say NO! to Forced Medical Experimentation. Click here for the petition from America's Frontline Doctors
1. Prevented a potential illegal Syrian refugee settlement
2. Blocked an attempt to declare St. Croix County a Sanctuary County
3. Averted an attempt to level a carbon tax in St. Croix County
4. Tabled indefinitely an attempt to advance a marijuana referendum
5. Collaborated with local library to implement policy that would prohibit Drag Queen Story Hours
6. Prevented a potential illegal attempt to declare the City of Hudson an "Inclusive" Community
7. Stopped an attempt to enforce a Communicable Disease Ordinance that would violate Constitutional rights
8. Collaborated with local school district to educate them about the Establishment Clause and other equity issues
9. We were reported by an anonymous Brownshirt to the SPLC and were placed on the hate map. After filing a cease and desist, we were taken off the hate map. Why? Because we hate no one!
Copyright © 2021 Citizens for the St. Croix Valley - All Rights Reserved. Please send donations to Citizens for the St. Croix Valley, PO Box 144, Star Prairie, WI 54026