Our mission is to educate, engage, and mobilize citizens of the St. Croix Valley (Western Wisconsin and Eastern Minnesota) through grassroots efforts to affect the security, economic stability, and preservation of the Constitutional republic form of government.
"...And how we burned in the camps later, thinking: What would things have been like if every Security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family? Or if, during periods of mass arrests, as for example in Leningrad, when they arrested a quarter of the entire city, people had not simply sat there in their lairs, paling with terror at every bang of the downstairs door and at every step on the staircase, but had understood they had nothing left to lose and had boldly set up in the downstairs hall an ambush of half a dozen people with axes, hammers, pokers, or whatever else was at hand?… The Organs would very quickly have suffered a shortage of officers and transport and, notwithstanding all of Stalin’s thirst, the cursed machine would have ground to a halt! If…if…We didn’t love freedom enough. And even more – we had no awareness of the real situation…. We purely and simply deserved everything that happened afterward. ..."
Click here for our latest newsletter.
Study published in European Journal of Epidemiology shows higher vaccine levels are not tied to fewer new Covid cases. Researchers conclude we need to “strike the balance of learning to live with COVID-19”.
The Decision: U.S. District Court Judge Brett Ludwig wrote in his decision, “The First Amendment is not a game setting for the government to toggle off and on. It applies in times of tranquility and times of strife. While Defendants in this case may have believed their actions served the greater good, that belief cannot insulate them. Demanding a 16-year-old remove protected speech from her Instagram account is a First Amendment violation.”
https://www.bitchute.com/video/FIb15kv7n75e/" rel="noopener" target="_blank">Dr. Vladimir Zelenko, possibly the most experienced physician in the world with treating CV19 gives testimony to a "court" of Israeli Rabbis examining the question of the mRNA "vaccines." This is the strongest denunciation of the entire CV19 vaccine tyranny to date. To wit:
“This is an artificially made bio-weapon.”
“The only reason you would want to treat a child (with the CV19 vaccines) is if you believe in child sacrifice.”
“WAKE UP! This is World War III – This is a level of malfeasance and malevolence that we’ve not seen, probably in the history of humanity.”
Remember! There is NO EMERGENCY!
This is why it's so important to perform background checks on any "presenters" at your local library.
Instruments of murder: Four doctors question the Covid-19 virus and the safety of the "vaccine"
Say NO! to Forced Medical Experimentation. Click here for the petition from America's Frontline Doctors
1. Prevented a potential illegal Syrian refugee settlement
2. Blocked an attempt to declare St. Croix County a Sanctuary County
3. Averted an attempt to level a carbon tax in St. Croix County
4. Tabled indefinitely an attempt to advance a marijuana referendum
5. Collaborated with local library to implement policy that would prohibit Drag Queen Story Hours
6. Prevented a potential illegal attempt to declare the City of Hudson an "Inclusive" Community
7. Stopped an attempt to enforce a Communicable Disease Ordinance that would violate Constitutional rights
8. Collaborated with local school district to educate them about the Establishment Clause and other equity issues
9. We were reported by an anonymous Brownshirt to the SPLC and were placed on the hate map. After filing a cease and desist, we were taken off the hate map. Why? Because we hate no one!
Sign up for our newsletter.
Copyright © 2021 Citizens for the St. Croix Valley - All Rights Reserved. Please send donations to Citizens for the St. Croix Valley, PO Box 144, Star Prairie, WI 54026